Monday, June 30, 2014

Wedding Guest Book Finally Finished!

My daughter's wedding is fast approaching - August 2nd to be exact!  It is getting pretty exciting, if not a little bit stressful.  So I finished the wedding guest book that she asked me to make for her the other day.  Here is a photo of the front of it.
Her theme is country shabby chic, so this should be perfect.  Here are a few pages from the inside.
I got the Keys to a Happy Marriage printables on Etsy.  I also saw a cute Sign Our Guestbook on Etsy that I am going to buy and put it in a shabby chic white picture frame where the paint is kind of chipping off.

This Saturday we are taking a trip to Hobby Lobby and/or Michaels for table decorations and other decorations.  For us, this is an event, because the closest of these is a one-hour drive.  But we make a day of it - going to lunch, etc.

No comments: