Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Finishing Up Some Old Projects

Do you ever start a project and set it aside for one reason or another?  Perhaps you made a mistake on it or it is not turning out the way you had envisioned.  I recently was cleaning out an old craft dresser and found several of these projects.  I decided to make it my goal to finish these up.  Here is one that I had started the base of the paper bag book, and had done the covers and the first page, but that was it.  Never took it any further.  I had actually made a mistake on the second page, which caused me to abandon the whole project.  Well, guess what?  It was easily fixable! 
I had a great time finishing up this little mini scrapbook.  And I was so pleased with how it came out that I listed it in my Etsy shop.

I have a couple more projects that I will be finishing up soon as well. 

No comments: